Label Edges

Fabrice Atrevi
Hi,
I want to know if is possible to label the Edges in Roassal. For example, i have two box and one Edges between both. I want put a text on this Edges.

Thanks

--
ATREVI D. Fabrice
Master en Informatique A l'Institut de la Francophonie pour l'Informatique (IFI/Hanoï)

Re: Label Edges

jfabry
Hi Fabrice,

yes this is possible, here is the snippet of code that makes the labelled arrows in LRP. (see http://pleiad.cl/LRP for a picture ;-) ). You need to set the model, and then do a @ RTLabelled

edge := (RTEdge from: efrom to: eto) model: trans name.
arrow := RTArrow new color: trans color.
arrow line width: 2.
arrow head width: 2.
arrow withOffsetIfMultiple.
view add: ((edge + arrow) @ (RTLabelled new color: trans color; view: view; offsetOnEdge: 0.3)).

On Sep 14, 2014, at 12:34 PM, Fabrice Atrevi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
I want to know if is possible to label the Edges in Roassal. For example, i have two box and one Edges between both. I want put a text on this Edges.

Thanks

--
ATREVI D. Fabrice
Master en Informatique A l'Institut de la Francophonie pour l'Informatique (IFI/Hanoï)

---> Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org <---

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile