Labeling

Natalia Moskovchuk
Hello.
 I want to draw a bar diagram for my benchmarks in Graph-ET. Does anybody know how to add the labels to x-axis?
Best regards,
Natalia.

Re: Labeling

Damien Cassou
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Natalia Tymchuk
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>  I want to draw a bar diagram for my benchmarks in Graph-ET. Does anybody
> know how to add the labels to x-axis?

you may want to ask on the moose mailing list or on stackoverflow (tag #pharo)

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Labeling

Natalia Tymchuk
Thanks

13.09.13 12:06, Damien Cassou написав(ла):