Laggered Tree

MathieuDehouck

Hi

Wanted to have likkle fun, so I tried something with like a laggered tree, I saw that someone asked for it.

Not committed yet, but in a near morrow, still have crossing problems even with Bezier curves because all the nodes of the same line do not have the same y.

Regards

Mathieu

laggeredTree.png (22K) Download Attachment

Re: Laggered Tree

Tudor Girba-2
Beautiful!

Doru

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

Wanted to have likkle fun, so I tried something with like a laggered tree, I saw that someone asked for it.

Not committed yet, but in a near morrow, still have crossing problems even with Bezier curves because all the nodes of the same line do not have the same y.

Regards

Mathieu

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Laggered Tree

Stephan Eggermont-3
Mathieu wrote:
>Wanted to have likkle fun, so I tried something with like a
>laggered tree, I saw that someone asked for it.

Yes, that was me.

>Not committed yet, but
>in a near morrow, still have crossing problems even with Bezier curves
>because all the nodes of the same line do not have the same y.

Nice! The result has a much better height-to-width than the simple
layout. I never said it was trivial :) Getting rid of the crossing problem
would probably take one of the chip- or pcb-layout algorithms.

Stephan Eggermont

Re: Laggered Tree

abergel
Excellent !!!!

Stephan, can you have a look at it?
I guess Mathieu has put it in the repository:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~MathieuDehouck/RoassalAlgorithm

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu