Lasoo select in VC?

Tim M
Is there any way to lasoo select multiple items in the view composer? If
I want to make a gap to insert a new field in a dialog - its a bit tedious
Ctrl-clicking each item one by one, I would like to draw a selection box
around all the controls so that I can select them as a group.

Tim

Re: Lasoo select in VC?

Blair
"macta" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Is there any way to lasoo select multiple items in the view composer? If I
> want to make a gap to insert a new field in a dialog - its a bit tedious
> Ctrl-clicking each item one by one, I would like to draw a selection box
> around all the controls so that I can select them as a group.

No. Its a long-standing item in our enhancement list I'm afraid.

Regards

Blair