Latest Configuration of Seaside30 / Magritte / TWBS

Latest Configuration of Seaside30 / Magritte / TWBS

recursive
Hi,

I've been trying to use the latest configuration of Seaside 3 with Magritte and TWBS/Magritte with examples to work to try TwitterBootstrap / Magritte. I keep getting errors, the latest configuration of Seaside 3 seems to be missing this WAFileMetadataLibrary, if I load the latest version of Seaside-Core using Metacello it's there but then I get other errors when I try to use the TWBS / Magritte examples. Any clues on how to get this working, is the specific list of configurations needed ?

Thanks

Re: Latest Configuration of Seaside30 / Magritte / TWBS

Gaetan Le Brun
Hi,

You can try loading TWBS by getting one of the seaside-<kom|swazoo|zinc>  and by loading the following script in a workspace.
Gofer new
package: 'CSSFrameworks';
load.
Gofer new renggli: 'magritte3';
package: 'Magritte-Model';
package: 'Magritte-Pharo-Model';
package: 'Magritte-Seaside';
package: 'Magritte-Pharo-Seaside';
package: 'Magritte-Morph';
package: 'Magritte-Tests-Model';
package: 'Magritte-Tests-Pharo-Model';
load.
Gofer new
package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Libraries';
load.
Gofer new
package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Seaside';
load.
Gofer new
package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Magritte';
load.
Gofer new
package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Examples-Magritte';
load.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:31 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've been trying to use the latest configuration of Seaside 3 with Magritte and TWBS/Magritte with examples to work to try TwitterBootstrap / Magritte. I keep getting errors, the latest configuration of Seaside 3 seems to be missing this WAFileMetadataLibrary, if I load the latest version of Seaside-Core using Metacello it's there but then I get other errors when I try to use the TWBS / Magritte examples. Any clues on how to get this working, is the specific list of configurations needed ?

Thanks

Gaëtan Le Brun
www.linkedin.com/in/gaetanlebrun

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it.", A.Kay, 1971

Re: Latest Configuration of Seaside30 / Magritte / TWBS

Nick
I've finally got round to creating a Metacello configuration. So from a clean Pharo installation you can load Twitter Bootstrap, Seaside, Magritte etc with:

Gofer it
    url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/TwitterBootstrap';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfTwitterBootstrap';
    load.
ConfigurationOfTwitterBootstrap project stableVersion load: #('Examples').

Cheers

Nick