Latest ConfigurationOfGlamour don't works

Latest ConfigurationOfGlamour don't works

garduino
Using

Gofer it
        url: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Glamour';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfGlamour';
        load.

ConfigurationOfGlamour project stableVersion load.

in an updated 1.4 image don't finalize the installation.

I get an UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #asSymbol

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Latest ConfigurationOfGlamour don't works

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Can you provide a bit more of information please ? :)

At least a screenshot of the stack from the debugger, or a copy of your log file :)

Thanks in advance,
Ben

On Jun 7, 2012, at 10:35 AM, garduino wrote:

> Using
>
> Gofer it
> url: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Glamour';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfGlamour';
> load.
>
> ConfigurationOfGlamour project stableVersion load.
>
> in an updated 1.4 image don't finalize the installation.
>
> I get an UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #asSymbol
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Latest ConfigurationOfGlamour don't works

garduino
Sure! Sorry by the omission.Captura.PNG
PharoDebug.log