Latest Pharo and Aida/Web

eftomi
Hi, I'm trying to run Aida/Web on Pharo 5.0, 6.1 and 7.0 with no luck. After
package inclusion with Catalog Browser, the initialisation with

SwazooAida demoStart

wasn't working, since Timestamp was not present. After I "faked" it with
DateAndTime, the web server is running, but if I visit the initial web
address http://localhost:8888/, I get his error:

WebSecurityManager class>>hashPassword: (SecureHashAlgorithm is Undeclared).

Before I continue with exploration & debugging, I'd like to know how far
from a working and stable team is Aida & latest Pharo (if somebody knows, of
course). I'm a beginner with Smalltalk and Aida seems to be very nice
framework, however there are other options as well, without any challenges
for a newbie :-)

Thanks, Tomaz

Re: Latest Pharo and Aida/Web

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
If I'm not mistaken (according to the fact that both class comments are exactly the same), SecureHashAlgorithm (in Squeak) is the exact same thing as class SHA1 (in Pharo)...

Just updating the code with the "new" class name will probably do the job!

-----------------
Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)

On Monday, December 3, 2018, 4:18:55 p.m. EST, eftomi <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thanks, Benoît, it helped! However, when I visit the home page another halt
happens in AIDASite>>answerTo: with exception "Error: Guest user missing?",
so the digging continues …

Tomaz