Latest one click image + comet?

radoslav hodnicak
I had a look at the latest one click image built with zinc server
instead of comanche - is there a way to get streaming/comet working
with zinc or do I need to install comanche/listeneradaptor?

rado

Re: Latest one click image + comet?

Lukas Renggli
Not sure if Comet works with Zinc. Probably this requires some work.
Can you create an issue in the tracker?

Until then you can replace the image in your one-click bundle with the
one based on Kom from here:
http://jenkins.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Seaside%203.0/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/seaside3-kom.zip

Lukas

On 2 September 2011 14:10, radoslav hodnicak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I had a look at the latest one click image built with zinc server
> instead of comanche - is there a way to get streaming/comet working
> with zinc or do I need to install comanche/listeneradaptor?
>
> rado

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Latest one click image + comet?