Latex output

Alex Schenkman
Hi Janko!

We meet at ESUG, we sat on the same table in the boat.
I'm attaching a picture so you remember me easier.

How would you convert text from within Aida or Scribo into LaTex?
I want to produce a nice article-like PDF, like the ones pdflatex produces.

Thanks in advance!

Alex.jpg (30K) Download Attachment

Re: Latex output

Janko Mivšek
Hi Alex,

Alex Schenkman pravi:

> We meet at ESUG, we sat on the same table in the boat.
> I'm attaching a picture so you remember me easier.

I remember you well :) And sorry for a bit late answer.

> How would you convert text from within Aida or Scribo into LaTex?
> I want to produce a nice article-like PDF, like the ones pdflatex produces.

Maybe with some HTML to LaTex converter? Then you trick Aida to store
generated HTML to some external file which you then convert with that
external converter.

Have a nice time
Janko

--