LatexMorph: missing ExternalUnixOSProcess

LatexMorph: missing ExternalUnixOSProcess

Alex Schenkman
LatexUnix, on its class side, has the following:

LatexUnix Class >> isResponsibleForThisPlatform
        ^ ExternalUnixOSProcess isResponsibleForThisPlatform

ExternalUnixOSProcess is not present on my system (using OSX).

Any hints on how to find this class?
Thanks!

Re: LatexMorph: missing ExternalUnixOSProcess

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Try loading the package in:
http://www.squeaksource.com/OSProcess

Cheers,