Laucher cannot start a fresh 7 image

philippeback
Used to work. Then does not anymore.

Phil

unknown.png (209K) Download Attachment

Re: Laucher cannot start a fresh 7 image

demarey
Hi Phil,

It could be a problem due to the introduction of a the use of a new primitive in the image some weeks ago.
What is the version of Pharo Launcher you use?
Did you try to update the pharo 7 vm? (you could just drop the vm folders in Documents).

Christophe

> Le 11 oct. 2018 à 08:09, [hidden email] a écrit :
>
> Used to work. Then does not anymore.
>
> Phil
> <unknown.png>

Re: Laucher cannot start a fresh 7 image

Esteban A. Maringolo
I reported this a week or so ago, same issue.

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Laucher cannot start a fresh 7 image

demarey
Do you have a pointer to the issue?
If you do not use the latest Pharo Launcher, please update it: http://files.pharo.org/pharo-launcher/1.4.5/
Once done, you could also remove the pharo 7 VM from the vm folder and also the private vm folder to ensure the latest VM is downloaded.

If you still have an issue, please post it on https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues

Christophe