Launcher Error w Pharo 7

Launcher Error w Pharo 7 – I just downloaded Launcher for Mac via the CI. I created a Pharo 7 image and launched it. The following error came up: "Error: External modul...
Hi Sean - I know that the vm was upgraded due to new feature requirements of libgit so I'm guessing you don't have the latest vm? I think the one ...
Maybe a Launcher bug then? It put up a progess bar while "downloading Pharo 7 VM" (paraphrased). There is now a Pharo VM in ~/Docume...
I think I found it. It seems to be a bug in the way Launcher/Pharo unzips the downloaded VM. The symlink libgit2.dylib becomes unlinked and ap...