Launcher: Missing version file for older Pharo

Launcher: Missing version file for older Pharo

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Would it be possible to add a pharo.version file to the zip for older (<5.0)
Pharos?

Right now, Launcher can't determine the version and the file has to be
created manually. Since those versions aren't getting updated, I would
assume it's a one-time task. I didn't file a Launcher issue because I guess
it's an issue with the file server, not with Launcher per se.

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Launcher: Missing version file for older Pharo

ducasse
yes now we should add in the todo and check
Can you open a bug entry

> On 4 Sep 2019, at 17:10, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Would it be possible to add a pharo.version file to the zip for older (<5.0)
> Pharos?
>
> Right now, Launcher can't determine the version and the file has to be
> created manually. Since those versions aren't getting updated, I would
> assume it's a one-time task. I didn't file a Launcher issue because I guess
> it's an issue with the file server, not with Launcher per se.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean
> --
> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Developers-f1294837.html

Re: Launcher: Missing version file for older Pharo

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
ducasse wrote
> Can you open a bug entry