Layout Classes?

Jerome Chan
Where do I learn about layout classes in Dolphin 4.0? I can't seem to
find it in the help section. Is there a file that describes their use?

Re: Layout Classes?

Andy Bower
Jerome,

> Where do I learn about layout classes in Dolphin 4.0? I can't seem to
> find it in the help section. Is there a file that describes their use?

The class comments for each of the LayoutManager classes are fairly detailed
and should be enough to get you started. Other than that, the Wiki page:

http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/UsingLayoutManagers.htm

has some more information (although some of it may be out of date since it
was written at the time of Dolphin 2.1).

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com