Learn Pharo - Not Working

ducasse
Hi keith

did you look at the Pharo mooc?

Because there are many videos explaining interaction.

To execute an expression you should either select or if it is on one line
you can just use command-D or command-P

Re: Learn Pharo - Not Working

John Pfersich
He’s on Windows, so it wold be Ctrl-D and Ctrl-P.

/*—————————————————-*/

On Feb 3, 2019, at 01:48, ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi keith

did you look at the Pharo mooc?

Because there are many videos explaining interaction.

To execute an expression you should either select or if it is on one line
you can just use command-D or command-P

Re: Learn Pharo - Not Working

magicspeller
On 2/3/2019 2:48 AM, ducasse wrote:
�
Hi keith

did you look at the Pharo mooc?

Because there are many videos explaining interaction.
No, I've been to the site but haven't gotten around to looking at much there. I will now, thanks.

It's good to know about the videos.

To execute an expression you should either select or if it is on one line
you can just use command-D or command-P�

Learning this is a big revelation. In the course I took, I had to select a command on every single page and then enter Ctrl-D. It got to be really tiring and frustrating.

I just went back to the course and tried just left clicking on the command before entering Ctrl-D and discovered that it works there as well. Wish I'd known it when I started the course.

Thanks very much,
Keith