Learned metacello with ProfStef

HwaJong Oh
Hi,

I've learnt metacello with help of ProfStef, successfully write/upload my ConfigurationOf package to my squeaksource repository. That package also successfully installed packages as I described.

Before looking at ProfStef on metacello, I couldn't understand why it has to be so complex by reading classes begins with 'ConfigurationOf'. HelpSystem of metacello was confusing, API references was too referece showing no direction.
ProfStef showed me simplest form of metacello, which i could understand at glance. It gradually took me to more complex form of metacello.

I want to try more ProfStefs if there is than OneClick image?

Best Regards
HwaJong Oh

Re: Learned metacello with ProfStef

laurent laffont

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:06 PM, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've learnt metacello with help of ProfStef, successfully write/upload my
ConfigurationOf package to my squeaksource repository. That package also
successfully installed packages as I described.

Before looking at ProfStef on metacello, I couldn't understand why it has to
be so complex by reading classes begins with 'ConfigurationOf'. HelpSystem
of metacello was confusing, API references was too referece showing no
direction.
ProfStef showed me simplest form of metacello, which i could understand at
glance. It gradually took me to more complex form of metacello.

I want to try more ProfStefs if there is than OneClick image?

but in German .... maybe someone could translate it...

Laurent

Best Regards
HwaJong Oh