Lectures at Barcelona 8-12 Feb 2010

stephane ducasse
Hi guys

I will give some lectures at barcelona on advanced OO design.
I will also have fun with Smalltalk the wednesday.
If you are in the region and want to meet me and exchange code...
You are welcome just drop to me or jordi a mail
I will be teaching at Polytechnica de Catalunya Jordi knows where :)

Re: Lectures at Barcelona 8-12 Feb 2010

jdelgado
Hi,

The course will take place from Monday Feb. 8th to Friday Feb. 12th
(every day, 10am to 12am) at the Omega Building, room S216, Campus
Nord UPC, Barcelona.

Here: http://www.fib.upc.edu/fib/centre/on.html
(notice the Omega building)

Bests,