Legacy FileDirectory

Camillo Bruni-3
I finally found the motivation to properly package my compatibility package.

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~dh83/fisleg/packages/FileSystem-Legacy

For people who want to migrate to 2.0 but depend on FileDirectory, they can
load this compatibility package for 2.0 which will add a mock FileDirectory.
It will mostly forward to FileReference.

This is legacy software and should only be used for migration ;)

best
cami

Re: Legacy FileDirectory

Stéphane Ducasse