Less Complex Development Image

KenDickey
Greetings,

I was disappointed to download the latest development image and find the old Complex cruft hanging around.

Is there a compelling application that this enables?

I would really prefer that the Complex class be removed from the 1.0 candidate.

Thanks for listening,
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Less Complex Development Image