Lessons Smalltalkers can learn

Ralph Johnson
Smalltalkers could learn a lesson from this guy.

http://vector.org.uk/archive/v221/sjt221.htm

RE: Lessons Smalltalkers can learn

Joerg Beekmann, DeepCove Labs (YVR)
Ralph

This is great article, encouraging, inspirational and useful.

Joerg

francisco.j.garau

Those of us fortunate enough, will be hearing some lessons from him this
Saturday (8apr2006).

Stephen Taylor will give a talk in our first UK Smalltalk Party: "Quantum
effects in software development"

If you are in the London area, please join us!

Bryce Kampjes will talk about Exupery and Oli Bye will be demoing
SqueakNOS.

More details in below:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/uksmalltalk/2006-April/000020.html
  http://www.xpdeveloper.net/xpdwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SmalltalkParty20060408

---
Francisco Garau
London Kapital Development
0207 777 1362 - x71362

From: Ralph Johnson <johnson <at> cs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Lessons Smalltalkers can learn
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.vwnc
Date: 2006-04-01 14:34:58 GMT (3 days, 22 hours and 37 minutes ago)
Smalltalkers could learn a lesson from this guy.

http://vector.org.uk/archive/v221/sjt221.htm

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries
and affiliates.