Let's Get Pharo 1.4 Ready for the Summer Release!

Let's Get Pharo 1.4 Ready for the Summer Release!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator

Re: Let's Get Pharo 1.4 Ready for the Summer Release!

EstebanLM
yes... and I'm trying to release next 1.4 next week.
of course I will work on the bugs, but it would be wonderful if someone else can take them :)
(otherwise, I will release with as much as I can collect, but not all)

Esteban

Re: Let's Get Pharo 1.4 Ready for the Summer Release!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
We're almost halfway there!! 5 fixes have been integrated and 6 remain in the inbox. Who will review one of those left, so we have a rock-solid release this week?! Reviewing is simple (per Steph):
        - we go to the issue list
        - try to load the code
        - read the code
        - check if there is a test
        - check that all the tests are working (or that new ones are not broken
    So any input is important.

Cheers,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Let's Get Pharo 1.4 Ready for the Summer Release!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
Who will review one of those left, so we have a rock-solid release this week?! Reviewing is simple (per Steph):
        - we go to the issue list
        - try to load the code
        - read the code
        - check if there is a test
        - check that all the tests are working (or that new ones are not broken
    So any input is important.
Only two 1.4 bugs left to review. Act fast before they all disappear and you get left out!

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D1.4+is%3Aopen+Type%3DBug+status%3AFixReviewNeeded
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Let's Get Pharo 1.4 Ready for the Summer Release!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
Who will review one of those left, so we have a rock-solid release this week?! Reviewing is simple (per Steph):
        - we go to the issue list
        - try to load the code
        - read the code
        - check if there is a test
        - check that all the tests are working (or that new ones are not broken
    So any input is important.
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
Only two 1.4 bugs left to review. Act fast before they all disappear and you get left out!

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D1.4+is%3Aopen+Type%3DBug+status%3AFixReviewNeeded
4 more bug fixes integrated (thanks Marcus)!!! Which will be next??
Cheers,
Sean