License argeement and Certification

1 message Options

License argeement and Certification

Howard Oh
Hi.

I'm reading down the DolphinSure documents in OA page.
While reading the page, I came up with some questions.
"What's big deal about signature?
Does it make anyone feel secured?
There has been and will be the famous license agreement that goes 'Money is
mine but risk is yours.' When problem occurrs, what would the client do with
its signature? He can remember the company name and product name not to be
trusted. Or he may curse them both. But what else?"

Well, I don't call anything secure if it is of my own risk. Do you?
I would refuse to accept that kind of secure as secure.

My security definition would be on the 'recovery' side, or a roll back, or
an ensurence.

Sorry if you felt my posting rude.
I hope if I have made some misunderstanding.

Hwa Jong Oh