License cleaning: 74 methods left

Adrian Lienhard
I did the check again for Pharo #10310 and now we are down at 74 dirty
methods.

I removed all remaining methods of Richard A. Harmon (RAH) from the
list of dirty methods because, as I figured out just now, they
originate from the SqueakSource package "ANSI Compatibility", which is
released under SqueakL.

@Gabriel: this means it would be possible to use the old versions of
methods, like #codePoint, you have been working on.

The up to date list can be found as usual at: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ResultofRelicensing

Further help (thanks Gabriel!) is welcome...

Cheers,
Adrian

Re: License cleaning: 74 methods left

gcotelli
Great!!!

I will look at the list tonight and try to start working in some of this!!.