LightBox in IE 6

Diogenes Moreira
I Folks..

I Know,, that is a old issue and IE6 is a deprecated (shit) software http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer_6.

But the clients are the clients..

Anyone knows if exists a hack to solve the lightbox problem (in fact the problem is with any floting div)

Best Regard.. and thank in advance

Re: LightBox in IE 6

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sun, 7 Nov 2010, Diogenes Moreira wrote:

> I Folks..
>
> I Know,, that is a old issue and IE6 is a deprecated (shit) software
> http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer_6.
>
> But the clients are the clients..

Don't forget to charge extra fee for IE6 support next time.

> Anyone knows if exists a hack to solve the lightbox problem (in fact the
> problem is with any floting div)

I don't know what the lightbox problem is, but there are implementations
that work on IE6. For example: http://colorpowered.com/colorbox/ .

Levente

> Best Regard.. and thank in advance

Re: LightBox in IE 6

Diogenes Moreira
Well,

First, in my previous mail, i forgot say this application is build on seaside 2.8, and it use the standar (scriptaculous) Lightbox.
Second, the problem is when the application call the lightbox, the extra DIV's  "Destroy", the desing (only in IE6), and the overlay
div is not visible.

Thank in Advance

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sun, 7 Nov 2010, Diogenes Moreira wrote:

I Folks..

I Know,, that is a old issue and IE6 is a deprecated (shit) software
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer_6.

But the clients are the clients..

Don't forget to charge extra fee for IE6 support next time.

Anyone knows if exists a hack to solve the lightbox problem (in fact the
problem is with any floting div)

I don't know what the lightbox problem is, but there are implementations that work on IE6. For example: http://colorpowered.com/colorbox/ .

Levente

Best Regard.. and thank in advance

Re: LightBox in IE 6

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
You can try upgrading prototype and scriptaculous to the current release versions

sebastian
PS: about the extra fee for IE6 is no joke, for example here (in the end because of this)