LightBox not returning the control

harji gill
Hi All,

I want to return control from lightbox to any other page(not the page from which I am calling it).
What problem I am facing is it opens the page in lightbox itself.

what I am doing isĀ
anObject:= otherPage new
self call:anObject.

Thanks
Harjinder

Re: LightBox not returning the control

Lukas Renggli
Can you provide more context or a minimal ready-to-run example?

The test in the Seaside image works correctly.

Lukas

On 8 September 2010 17:56, harji gill <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I want to return control from lightbox to any other page(not the page from
> which I am calling it).
> What problem I am facing is it opens the page in lightbox itself.
>
> what I am doing is
> anObject:= otherPage new
> self call:anObject.
>

> Thanks