Lightbox addon doesn't work any more :(

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi! I am using Pier 1.2 and lightbox doesn't seems to work. I created a simple search widget and embed it into a page like this:

++/seach++

The ligthbox is displayed. Then I type a word and give an enter. At that moment, I get the following walkback:

Seaside Walkback

WAComponentsNotFoundError: Components not found while processing callbacks: an Array(a PRSearchWidget)

Debug Full Stack

Possible Causes

  • you do not implement #children correctly
  • you do not backtrack #children correctly
  • you do not implement #states correctly

I am sorry my seaside skill is not yet to good so I don't know what the problem can be. I checked  PRSearchWidget but I think they don't need a children or states method.

I attach complete SqueakDebug.log

Any help?

Thanks in advance,

Mariano

SqueakDebug.log (19K) Download Attachment

Re: Lightbox addon doesn't work any more :(

Lukas Renggli
Thank you for reporting. This is fixed in:

  Name: Pier-LightBox-lr.9
  Author: lr
  Time: 14 July 2009, 9:02:14 pm
  UUID: 03824f61-22ce-4f49-905a-00a9dbed3267
  Ancestors: Pier-LightBox-lr.8

  - properly declare the #children

Lukas

2009/7/14 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> Hi! I am using Pier 1.2 and lightbox doesn't seems to work. I created a
> simple search widget and embed it into a page like this:
>
> ++/seach++
>
> The ligthbox is displayed. Then I type a word and give an enter. At that
> moment, I get the following walkback:
>
> Seaside Walkback
>
> WAComponentsNotFoundError: Components not found while processing callbacks:
> an Array(a PRSearchWidget)
>
> Debug Full Stack
>
> Possible Causes
>
> you do not implement #children correctly
> you do not backtrack #children correctly
> you do not implement #states correctly
>
> I am sorry my seaside skill is not yet to good so I don't know what the
> problem can be. I checked  PRSearchWidget but I think they don't need a
> children or states method.
>
> I attach complete SqueakDebug.log
>
> Any help?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mariano

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for reporting. This is fixed in:

Wow! That's a quick answer and fix ehehe. I saw the changes. I was looking in PRSearchWidget isntead of PRLigthBoxView :(

Thanks a lot!

Mariano

 Name: Pier-LightBox-lr.9
 Author: lr
 Time: 14 July 2009, 9:02:14 pm
 UUID: 03824f61-22ce-4f49-905a-00a9dbed3267
 Ancestors: Pier-LightBox-lr.8

 - properly declare the #children

Lukas

2009/7/14 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
> Hi! I am using Pier 1.2 and lightbox doesn't seems to work. I created a
> simple search widget and embed it into a page like this:
>
> ++/seach++
>
> The ligthbox is displayed. Then I type a word and give an enter. At that
> moment, I get the following walkback:
>
> Seaside Walkback
>
> WAComponentsNotFoundError: Components not found while processing callbacks:
> an Array(a PRSearchWidget)
>
> Debug Full Stack
>
> Possible Causes
>
> you do not implement #children correctly
> you do not backtrack #children correctly
> you do not implement #states correctly
>
> I am sorry my seaside skill is not yet to good so I don't know what the
> problem can be. I checked  PRSearchWidget but I think they don't need a
> children or states method.
>
> I attach complete SqueakDebug.log
>
> Any help?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mariano

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Lightbox addon doesn't work any more :(

stéphane ducasse-2
impressive :)
this is lukas :)
faster than light and we are all happy to have him hacking with us :)
Stef