Limbo/PharoInProgress repositories

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

on SquareBracketAssociates github org, I see a Limbo repo :
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoLimbo
and a PharoInProgress repo:
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoInProgress
Basically there are collections of chapters that are not part of any
books until now.
And there is also a repo called: PharoReadyForReviews
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoReadyForReviews
for chapters ready for reviews but with some chapters more than 2 years old.

Does it make sense to merge all these repos in one ? Having too much
repos, we forget about the others ...

BTW, I add a draft of a chapter regarding Continuations (in French) I wrote
several years ago :
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoLimbo/blob/master/Continuations/continuations.txt

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Limbo/PharoInProgress repositories

stepharo
Hi serge

these repos are mine and they have a really clear meaning:

     - limbo are just stekches of topics

     - PharoInProgress are actively written chapters

     - for reviews are chapters that can be taken and put in a future book.

Do not worry I will not forget them.

And they are important to avoid to give the impression that all the
books are in

messy incomplete state.

You can add a readme if you want.

Stef