Line feeds appearing in methods source code?

Line feeds appearing in methods source code?

Julien Delplanque-2
Hello,

It’s the third or fourth time that linefeeds appears in my methods source code while I’m coding and I do not know why…

It happens on Pharo 6.1 and on different images.

I am on MacOS and I am not copy/pasting code from the outside to Pharo so I do not understand why this happens…

Anyone encounter the same thing?

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille 1
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40

Re: Line feeds appearing in methods source code?

Stephane Ducasse-3
No never with me.... I'm happy that I'm not the only magnet bug :)

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 3:58 PM, Julien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It’s the third or fourth time that linefeeds appears in my methods source
> code while I’m coding and I do not know why…
>
> It happens on Pharo 6.1 and on different images.
>
> I am on MacOS and I am not copy/pasting code from the outside to Pharo so I
> do not understand why this happens…
>
> Anyone encounter the same thing?
>
> Julien
>
> ---
> Julien Delplanque
> Doctorant à l’Université de Lille 1
> http://juliendelplanque.be/phd.html
> Equipe Rmod, Inria
> Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
> Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40

Re: Line feeds appearing in methods source code?

Ben Coman
Could be something to do with automatic pretty-printing, or pretty-printing "while you read" or similar.
cheers -ben

On 9 January 2018 at 22:58, Julien <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

It’s the third or fourth time that linefeeds appears in my methods source code while I’m coding and I do not know why…

It happens on Pharo 6.1 and on different images.

I am on MacOS and I am not copy/pasting code from the outside to Pharo so I do not understand why this happens…

Anyone encounter the same thing?

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille 1
Numéro de téléphone: <a href="tel:+33%203%2059%2035%2086%2040" value="+33359358640" target="_blank">+333 59 35 86 40