Link between PetitParser and Roassal and Glamour

Link between PetitParser and Roassal and Glamour

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Load PetitParser (dev version) => Roassal and Glamour loaded.

Isn’t it strange? I believe there should be less dependency.

Noury

Re: Link between PetitParser and Roassal and Glamour

Tudor Girba-2
It's not strange. You only get this dependency if you load the gui of petit parser. If you do not need the gui, you can load the core group.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

> On 20 Nov 2014, at 15:57, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Load PetitParser (dev version) => Roassal and Glamour loaded.
>
> Isn’t it strange? I believe there should be less dependency.
>
> Noury

Re: Link between PetitParser and Roassal and Glamour

Noury Bouraqadi-2
I see. thanks :-)
On 20 Nov 2014, at 16:15, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's not strange. You only get this dependency if you load the gui of petit parser. If you do not need the gui, you can load the core group.
>
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"
>
>> On 20 Nov 2014, at 15:57, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Load PetitParser (dev version) => Roassal and Glamour loaded.
>>
>> Isn’t it strange? I believe there should be less dependency.
>>
>> Noury

Re: Link between PetitParser and Roassal and Glamour

Tudor Girba-2
No problem :)

Cheers,
Doru