Link parameters in tables

keith1y
Hi,

Is it just me, or are link parameters in links that appear within a
table broken?

e.g.

| +embeddedcomponent|param=value+ | second column

==

I am not up to date with pier, so I dont know if this is still an issue

Keith

Re: Link parameters in tables

Damien Cassou-3
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 5:09 AM, keith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it just me, or are link parameters in links that appear within a table
> broken?
>
> e.g.
>
> | +embeddedcomponent|param=value+ | second column
>
> ==
>
> I am not up to date with pier, so I dont know if this is still an issue

Hi Keith,

I think I fixed that at some point. You may want to check.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Link parameters in tables

Reza Razavi
At 05:09 21/09/2009, you wrote:
>Is it just me, or are link parameters in links that appear within a
>table broken?
>
>e.g.
>
>| +embeddedcomponent|param=value+ | second column

Hi Keith,

I had a somehow similar issue with the following markup:

*Launch the Add Command with 'PRPage' as 'type', and 'auto' as 'name'
(to add a Child to the ROOT)>/|command=PRAddCommand|type=PRPage|name=auto*

Another example for the same markup:
+/tests|command=PBPostTicker|blog=/blog+

I fixed it by simply patching two methods as follows:

MAStringReader >> visitClassDescription: aDescription
         "self shouldNotImplement"
         self visitElementDescription: aDescription

and:

PRChildrenWidget >> unfilteredItems
         | structure children x |
         structure :=  self context structure.
         self level isNil ifFalse: [
                 c := (self childrenOf: (structure parents
                         at: self level
                         ifAbsent: [ ^ #() ])) asOrderedCollection.
                 c remove: structure ifAbsent: [].
                 ^c asArray].
         children := self childrenOf: structure.
         ^ (children isEmpty and: [ structure isRoot not ])
                 ifTrue: [ self childrenOf: structure parent ]
                 ifFalse: [ children ]

Hoping this helps,
Regards,
Reza

Re: Link parameters in tables

Lukas Renggli
>> Is it just me, or are link parameters in links that appear within a table
>> broken?
>>
>> e.g.
>>
>> | +embeddedcomponent|param=value+ | second column
>>
>> ==
>>
>> I am not up to date with pier, so I dont know if this is still an issue
>
> I think I fixed that at some point. You may want to check.

I don't think this is fixed, because the test you wrote is still broken.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch