Link to Pharo by example book

Noury Bouraqadi
Hi,

I think the tutorial/book page should include a reference to "Pharo by
example" instead of "Squeak by example"
http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books

(I don't have a login otherwise I would do it)

Also, it should be usefull to insert links to all required files for
running examples. I have to provide a student of mine with them. Which
image should he use ?

Thanks,
Noury
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
--------------
-17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
(JFSMA’09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009 - http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/

-2nd International Workshop on Agent Technology for Disaster
Management (ATDM'09), Nagoya, Japan, Dec. 13rd, 2009 - http://doesnotunderstand.org/wikka.php?wakka=ATDM2009

-16ème Conférence francophone sur les Langages et Modèles à Objets
(LMO). Pau 2010 - http://lmo-conference.org/2010

-ESUG 18th International Smalltalk Conference - Barcelona, Spain 2010
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: Link to Pharo by example book

Lukas Renggli
> I think the tutorial/book page should include a reference to "Pharo by
> example" instead of "Squeak by example"
> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>
> (I don't have a login otherwise I would do it)
>
> Also, it should be usefull to insert links to all required files for
> running examples. I have to provide a student of mine with them. Which
> image should he use ?

Also that page could include a reference to the Seaside Book. We are
using Pharo too :-)

Lukas

> Thanks,
> Noury
> http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
> --------------
> -17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
> (JFSMA’09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009 - http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/
>
> -2nd International Workshop on Agent Technology for Disaster
> Management (ATDM'09), Nagoya, Japan, Dec. 13rd, 2009 - http://doesnotunderstand.org/wikka.php?wakka=ATDM2009
>
> -16ème Conférence francophone sur les Langages et Modèles à Objets
> (LMO). Pau 2010 - http://lmo-conference.org/2010
>
> -ESUG 18th International Smalltalk Conference - Barcelona, Spain 2010
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Link to Pharo by example book