Link to a particular title of a page

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks!

Suppose you have the common F.A.Q page with and index (with +value:toc+  ) and several numbered questions.

I would like to have a link from other page that goes directly to one of the answers of the questions (a particular title with ! or !! or !!!).

What I need is what you do in swiki with:

*SqueakDBX - Compiling and installing OpenDBX@OpenDBX and FFI*

and then in the wiki page "SqueakDBX - Compiling and installing OpenDBX" you put a "@OpenDBX and FFI" in the title.

Thanks in advance!!

Mariano

Re: Link to a particular title of a page

Lukas Renggli
> What I need is what you do in swiki with:
>
> *SqueakDBX - Compiling and installing OpenDBX@OpenDBX and FFI*
>
> and then in the wiki page "SqueakDBX - Compiling and installing OpenDBX" you
> put a "@OpenDBX and FFI" in the title.

That's exactly the same in Pier. The Pier Wiki Syntax is a superset of
the SmallWiki syntax, which is a superset of the SWiki syntax.

Put somewhere into your page:

   @foo

And then jump to that location using:

   *Go To Page Foo>/somepage@foo*

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What I need is what you do in swiki with:
>
> *SqueakDBX - Compiling and installing OpenDBX@OpenDBX and FFI*
>
> and then in the wiki page "SqueakDBX - Compiling and installing OpenDBX" you
> put a "@OpenDBX and FFI" in the title.

That's exactly the same in Pier. The Pier Wiki Syntax is a superset of
the SmallWiki syntax, which is a superset of the SWiki syntax.

I wasn't aware of this "hierarchy" haha.

Put somewhere into your page:

  @foo

And then jump to that location using:

  *Go To Page Foo>/somepage@foo*

It works like a charm!

thanks a lot!!

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What I need is what you do in swiki with:
>
> *SqueakDBX - Compiling and installing OpenDBX@OpenDBX and FFI*
>
> and then in the wiki page "SqueakDBX - Compiling and installing OpenDBX" you
> put a "@OpenDBX and FFI" in the title.

That's exactly the same in Pier. The Pier Wiki Syntax is a superset of
the SmallWiki syntax, which is a superset of the SWiki syntax.

I wasn't aware of this "hierarchy" haha.

Put somewhere into your page:

  @foo

And then jump to that location using:

  *Go To Page Foo>/somepage@foo*

It works like a charm!

I forgot to said that despite I didn't know Pier have the subset of wiki sintax I already tested this before your answer. And I didn't work. Then I realized I was puting more than a word (with white spaces). Example:

*Go To Page Foo>/somepage@foo another word*

That way, it didn't work for me. Is this a bug ?

Thanks!

Mariano

thanks a lot!!

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Link to a particular title of a page

Lukas Renggli
> That way, it didn't work for me. Is this a bug ?

I don't know. As far as I remember, SWiki used that name verbatim in
the resulting HTML back in 2002. I fixed that issue in
Pier-Seaside-lr.397.

Name: Pier-Seaside-lr.397
Author: lr
Time: 5 May 2009, 9:11:42 am
UUID: c5eaafef-13a5-4047-93ae-f82e2cd957a2
Ancestors: Pier-Seaside-lr.396

- filter strange characters from anchors, so that it creates valid xhtml

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Author: lr
Time: 5 May 2009, 9:11:42 am
UUID: c5eaafef-13a5-4047-93ae-f82e2cd957a2
Ancestors: Pier-Seaside-lr.396

- filter strange characters from anchors, so that it creates valid xhtml

It's fixed!!! Again, thanks for the fast bug fix :)  It's a pleasure.

Greetings,

Mariano

Lukas

--