LinkedIn and Facebook pages

leonsmith
I mentioned to Nico a while back that Cincom and others have pages on
Facebook and LinkedIn. Amber has a page at Facebook that is not being
used and has none on LinkedIn. That site has a ton of Smalltalk giants
on it including Alan Kay.

I volunteer to create the LinkedIn page and maintain the Facebook one
unless someone else is already planning that. Feedback anyone ?

Re: LinkedIn and Facebook pages

gokr
IMHO go for it. And I should harass Dan some more to get him into Amber... :)

regards, Göran

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2, wohoo!

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: LinkedIn and Facebook pages

leonsmith
So does anyone know who created the Facebook page ? I don't think I
can take it over without having the owner make me an admin. By "Dan"
do you guys mean Ingalls ?

On Jan 24, 9:02 am, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Cool! If Dan gets into Amber we'll be rotating textMorphs around the
> browser in a matter of hours hahaha
>
> 2012/1/24 Göran Krampe <[hidden email]>
>

> > IMHO go for it. And I should harass Dan some more to get him into Amber...
> > :)
>
> > regards, Göran
>
> > -- Sent from my Palm Pre 2, wohoo!
>
> > ------------------------------
> > On Jan 24, 2012 17:17, leonsmith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I mentioned to Nico a while back that Cincom and others have pages on
> > Facebook and LinkedIn. Amber has a page at Facebook that is not being
> > used and has none on LinkedIn. That site has a ton of Smalltalk giants
> > on it including Alan Kay.
>
> > I volunteer to create the LinkedIn page and maintain the Facebook one
> > unless someone else is already planning that. Feedback anyone ?

> Bernat Romagosa.

Re: LinkedIn and Facebook pages

gokr
Hi!

The system in Smalltalk at JPMorgan is called Kapital and there has been plenty of information published about it. I think it drives their whole derivatives market and is a huge success. Circa 30 devs over a few years to build I think.

And yes, Dan Ingalls.

regards, Göran

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2, wohoo