Linux clipboard

Pavel Krivanek-3
In Pharo 1.1 the clipboard doesn't work on Linux VM (because of fix of
Issue 1793: Remove SqueakClipBoard).
Alain replaced SqueakClipboard with ExternalClipboard as default
OSPlatform clipboardClass. The ExternalClipboard class requires VM
with ClipboardExtendedPlugin.

The default clipboard class should be Clipboard.

Cheers,
-- Pavel

Re: Linux clipboard

Stéphane Ducasse

> In Pharo 1.1 the clipboard doesn't work on Linux VM (because of fix of
> Issue 1793: Remove SqueakClipBoard).

My mistake so I will revert the changes.
I was an empty class.

> Alain replaced SqueakClipboard with ExternalClipboard as default
> OSPlatform clipboardClass. The ExternalClipboard class requires VM
> with ClipboardExtendedPlugin.
>
> The default clipboard class should be Clipboard.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Pavel

Re: Linux clipboard

Igor Stasenko
Yeah.. i reported this problem but were unable to pin-point it.

On 2 March 2010 15:29, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> In Pharo 1.1 the clipboard doesn't work on Linux VM (because of fix of
>> Issue 1793: Remove SqueakClipBoard).
>
> My mistake so I will revert the changes.
> I was an empty class.
>
>> Alain replaced SqueakClipboard with ExternalClipboard as default
>> OSPlatform clipboardClass. The ExternalClipboard class requires VM
>> with ClipboardExtendedPlugin.
>>
>> The default clipboard class should be Clipboard.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -- Pavel

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.