List hijacked

Victor-67
 I got this message from tieunguyet suggesting the list has been hacked:

Victor

* 家庭学習教材 <http://popy-kanagawa.com/
学習教材 <http://popy-kanagawa.com/
月刊ポピー <http://popy-kanagawa.com/
popy <http://popy-kanagawa.com/
神奈川(かながわ)支部 <http://popy-kanagawa.com/
*

Re: List hijacked

Rob Campbell
unsubscribe.

Re: List hijacked

Martin McClure-3
On 09/29/2012 12:38 AM, Victor Goldberg wrote:
>  I got this message from tieunguyet suggesting the list has been hacked:

I saw (and, regrettably, can no longer find) a message from tieunguyet
following the spam message. IIRC, it essentially apologized for the fact
that tieunguyet's machine had been hacked and spammed the entire address
book.

So as far as I know the list itself hasn't been compromised.

Regards,

-Martin

Re: List hijacked

Geert Claes
Administrator
The Gemstone Smalltalk Nabble forum under gemstone.forum.world.st does not seem to have the message from tieunguyet?

Martin McClure-3 wrote