List of very big objects

Damien Cassou
Hi,

one of my images, with a web application in it, is getting larger and
larger. How can I find which object(s) take(s) so much place?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: List of very big objects

Adrian Lienhard
SpaceTally new printSpaceAnalysis: 100 on: 'space.txt'

Prints the top 100 classes with the most instances.

Adrian