ListView: Horizontal scroll

Dmitry Zamotkin-5
How to calculate a horizontal shift in pixels of ListView?
--
D.Zamotkin

Re: ListView: Horizontal scroll

Blair McGlashan-3
"D. Zamotkin" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> How to calculate a horizontal shift in pixels of ListView?

Do you mean the current position of the scrollbar, or the amount that will
be scrolled in reponse to a line or page scroll?

Regards

Blair

Re: ListView: Horizontal scroll

Dmitry Zamotkin-5
Hello Blair,

McGlashan" <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<[hidden email]>...
> > How to calculate a horizontal shift in pixels of ListView?
>
> Do you mean the current position of the scrollbar, or the amount that will
> be scrolled in reponse to a line or page scroll?

I've already solved this problem. A deep look in MSDN,
ScrollingDecorator and ScrollBar classes gives me an answer that I can
handle this only by ScrollEvent interception.

--
D. Zamotkin