ListViewColumn class comment

Jurko Gospodnetic
Hi.

  Just wanted to note that the ListViewColumn class comment doesn't mention
the customDraw block property. It mentions all the other block properties
but
this one seems to have gotten missed.

  Heh, caused me to create a whole new subclass just to add my own
customDraw block, only to find out later that the same functionality already
exists in the original class, but alas, is not documented. :-)))

  Best regards,
    Jurko

Re: ListViewColumn class comment

Blair McGlashan
"Jurko Gospodnetiæ" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:c1kf1l$o4j$[hidden email]...
>   Hi.
>
>   Just wanted to note that the ListViewColumn class comment doesn't
mention
> the customDraw block property. It mentions all the other block properties
> but
> this one seems to have gotten missed.

Thanks Jurko. Will be addressed as #1503 in patch level 4.

Regards

Blair