ListViewColumn customDrawBlock not evaluated for first item?

ListViewColumn customDrawBlock not evaluated for first item?

Jochen Riekhof-6
Hi...

just installed a customDrawBlock for my table (icon or not does not
matter it seems):

installCustomDrawBlocks
        | cdb |
        cdb := [:cd | cd forecolor: Color blue.
                false].
        tableDisplay table view columns do: [:each |
                each customDrawBlock: cdb]

But only the second up to the last columns are appearing in blue, the
first column is not affected. i tried also font changes with same results.
Any idea?

Ciao

...Jochen

Re: ListViewColumn customDrawBlock not evaluated for first item?

Chris Uppal-3
Jochen,

> But only the second up to the last columns are appearing in blue, the
> first column is not affected.

See the definition of ListView>>columns, and all will become clear ;-)

    -- chris

Hi ChChris Uppal schrieb:

> Jochen,
>
>> But only the second up to the last columns are appearing in blue, the
>> first column is not affected.
>
> See the definition of ListView>>columns, and all will become clear ;-)
>
>     -- chris

ris...

Thanks! :-)

Ciao