Lists and Tabs

Francisco A. Lizarralde-2
Hi Janko,

I'm an AidaWeb newbie. And I'm learning, reading the documentation and
trying the examples contained in it.

I'd like to report a few "printing errors", that I have found in the
page "Lists and Tabs" of the programmers guide.

a) In the method viewMain appears this code:

e addTextH1: self 'My Application Title - Main View'.

I think, the word self should be removed.

The same occurs with the methods secondMain and thirdMain.

b) The name of the method secondMain should be viewSecond, the same with
the method thirdMain.

I'm using Damien's image with Aida 5.6, but I couldn't load Scribo in
it. (Doesn't find ScriboStyle Class)

Any help with this, would be appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

Francisco

Re: Lists and Tabs

Francisco A. Lizarralde-2
Thank you Rob for your prompt reply.

Francisco

El vie, 27-02-2009 a las 10:48 -0500, Rob Rothwell escribió:
> Thanks...I wrote that up a long time ago...when I first figured it
> out...I'll try to get it fixed!
>
> Rob

Re: Lists and Tabs

Janko Mivšek
Thanks Francisko and Rob for help improving the docs!

Janko

Rob Rothwell pravi:

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Lists and Tabs

Rob Rothwell
Yes sorry for the delay.  It is end-of-the-year peer evaluation time!

Rob