Little article: keep your pharo repository in sync

Little article: keep your pharo repository in sync

Guillermo Polito
This little article explains how you should keep your branches in sync with iceberg or (in worst-case scenario) from the command line.

https://github.com/guillep/PharoIntegrationProcess/wiki/Keep-your-repo-in-sync

These are the things I do all the time, if you have other cases, or you want to add anything, just tell.

Guille

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Little article: keep your pharo repository in sync

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks guille
This is great to have all these ressources on git integration.
Once you are done :) we can really easily create a booklet around git and pharo.

Stef

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:
This little article explains how you should keep your branches in sync with iceberg or (in worst-case scenario) from the command line.

https://github.com/guillep/PharoIntegrationProcess/wiki/Keep-your-repo-in-sync

These are the things I do all the time, if you have other cases, or you want to add anything, just tell.

Guille

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: <a href="tel:+33%206%2052%2070%2066%2013" value="+33652706613" target="_blank">+33 06 52 70 66 13