Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

Paul DeBruicker
On 06/20/2011 08:00 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:14:43 +0100
> From:[hidden email]
> Subject: [Seaside] Load error with JQueryWidgetBox
> To: seaside<[hidden email]>

> Problem seems to be due to this package not being found:
> JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev-Example
> when trying to install JQWidgetBox.
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks

Oh.  I probably broke it somehow.  Let me look into it and I'll let you
know what I find.  Sorry for the trouble.

Paul

Re: Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

Paul DeBruicker
> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:14:43 +0100
> From: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Seaside] Load error with JQueryWidgetBox
> To: seaside <[hidden email]>

> Problem seems to be due to this package not being found:
> JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev-Example
> when trying to install JQWidgetBox.
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks

In a clean Pharo 1.2 image I get the same error you do.

It looks like in baseline13 the package is referred to as
"JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev-Example" but in baseline15 the package
referred to as "JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev".
"JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev" does not exist.

So you could either change the declaration in baseline15 to
"JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev-Example" or wait a while longer until I
have time to upload a renamed package or another version of the
configuration.

What is odd to me is that that change was made back in September and
there haven't been any load problems reported to the list since then.
So I wonder why it now won't load.  I'll look into it.

Paul

Re: Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

Paul DeBruicker
I uploaded a new version of the configuration and added a
JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev package to the squeaksource repository.
Let me know if you continue having problems but it loaded just fine for
me.

Paul

RE: Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

Robert Sirois
Thanks Paul. I only speak for myself, but I usually just load the specific items that I want to use rather than the entire package. *shrug*

RS

> Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 08:56:27 -0400

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Seaside] Load error with JQueryWidgetBox
>
> I uploaded a new version of the configuration and added a
> JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev package to the squeaksource repository.
> Let me know if you continue having problems but it loaded just fine for
> me.
>

> Paul

Re: Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

mmimica
Paul DeBruicker wrote:
> What is odd to me is that that change was made back in September and
> there haven't been any load problems reported to the list since then.
> So I wonder why it now won't load.  I'll look into it.

I noticed it some time ago, but said nothing :x

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net

Re: Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

recursive
Thanks, it's working for me now.

Re: Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

recursive
Hi,

I've updated to the latest version JQWidgetBox and I am trying to use JQueryFullCalendar and I am getting this error:

Full stack trace:

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #from:to:
JQFullCalendarEvent>>start:
JQFullCalendarExampleSession>>initialize
JQFullCalendarExampleSession class(GRObject class)>>new
WAApplication>>newSession
WAApplication>>handleDefault:
WAApplication(WARegistry)>>handleFiltered:
WAApplication>>handleFiltered:
WAExceptionFilter(WARequestFilter)>>handleFiltered:
[super handleFiltered: aRequestContext] in WAExceptionFilter>>handleFiltered:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WADebugErrorHandler(WAExceptionHandler)>>handleExceptionsDuring:
WADebugErrorHandler class(WAExceptionHandler class)>>handleExceptionsDuring:context:
WAExceptionFilter>>handleFiltered:
[self filter handleFiltered: aRequestContext] in WAApplication(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WACurrentRequestContext class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
[WACurrentRequestContext use: self during: aBlock] in WARequestContext>>push:during:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WARequestContext>>push:during:
WAApplication(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
WADispatcher>>handleFiltered:named:
WADispatcher>>handleFiltered:
[self filter handleFiltered: aRequestContext] in WADispatcher(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WACurrentRequestContext class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
[WACurrentRequestContext use: self during: aBlock] in WARequestContext>>push:during:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WARequestContext>>push:during:
WADispatcher(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
WADispatcher>>handleFiltered:named:
WADispatcher>>handleFiltered:
[self filter handleFiltered: aRequestContext] in WADispatcher(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WACurrentRequestContext class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
[WACurrentRequestContext use: self during: aBlock] in WARequestContext>>push:during:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WARequestContext>>push:during:
WADispatcher(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
[self requestHandler handle: aRequestContext] in WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>handleRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>handleRequest:
WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>handle:
[self handle: context;
responseFrom: context] in WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>process:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>process:
WAComancheAdaptor>>processHttpRequest:
HttpService>>processHttpRequest:
[self class current: self.
HttpRequest current: request.
self target processHttpRequest: request] in HttpAdaptor>>dispatchRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
HttpService>>handleDispatchErrorsIn:
HttpAdaptor>>dispatchRequest:
[response := self dispatchRequest: request.
self
addConnectionHeaders: response
request: request
count: count.
(self writeResponse: response for: request)
ifFalse: [^ self].
self doPostProcessingFor: request response: response] in [[[request := self readRequest]
on: Error
do: [:ex | continue := false].
continue
ifTrue: [Bindings
clamp: [response := self dispatchRequest: request.
self
addConnectionHeaders: response
request: request
count: count.
(self writeResponse: response for: request)
ifFalse: [^ self].
self doPostProcessingFor: request response: response].
count := count + 1.
continue := response isPersistent
and: [count < limit]].
continue] whileTrue.
nil] in HttpAdaptor>>beginConversation
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindingsContext:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindings:
BindingsAccessor>>clamp:
[[[request := self readRequest]
on: Error
do: [:ex | continue := false].
continue
ifTrue: [Bindings
clamp: [response := self dispatchRequest: request.
self
addConnectionHeaders: response
request: request
count: count.
(self writeResponse: response for: request)
ifFalse: [^ self].
self doPostProcessingFor: request response: response].
count := count + 1.
continue := response isPersistent
and: [count < limit]].
continue] whileTrue.
nil] in HttpAdaptor>>beginConversation
BlockClosure>>ensure:
HttpAdaptor>>beginConversation
HttpAdaptor class>>readAndWriteTo:service:
HttpAdaptor class>>readAndWriteToSocket:service:
HttpService>>serve:
[self serve: aSocket] in HttpService(TcpService)>>value:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindingsContext:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindings:
BindingsAccessor>>clamp:
[Bindings clamp: self] in BlockClosure>>newProcessWithClampedBindings:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindingsContext:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindings:
[self valueWithBindings: dynamicBindings] in BlockClosure>>newProcessWithBindings:
[self value.
Processor terminateActive] in BlockClosure>>newProcess

Thanks

Re: Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

Paul DeBruicker
Oops. Sorry about that.  I commingled Chronos and the JQFullCalendarEvent.

change JQFullCalendarEvent>>#start: to:

start: aDateAndTime

        timespan:=Timespan starting: aDateAndTime ending: self end.

I'll upload a fix to the repository.  Thanks for finding the error.

Also the CSS for the example seems to be outdated so I'll fix that as
well.

Paul

Re: Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

recursive