ching
Hi Janko,

I have successfully loaded Aida6.2-final-2.mcz. All I needed to do was to turn on Squeak Preferences to "allow underscore in selectors" and it worked like a charm. I have also been able to display jpeg photos: http://localhost:8888/testimage.jpg successfully. This is really great and I can't wait to explore this amazing framework hoping to become sufficiently proficient in it to use in production someday.

Thanks a lot and thanks too to Nicholas Moore and Herbert Konig for their help.

Regards,

Ching

Re: Loading Aida6.2

Nicholas Moore

Well done, Ching - your perseverance has helped us all.

--

Nicholas Moore

Skype: tsr_nicholas

Check out my Blog

"Still Running - that I may die in good health"

Re: Loading Aida6.2

Janko Mivšek
Hi Ching,

That's really great news! Now question remains, how to catch up all
those underscores (it seems in symbols only) to avoid that settings in
Squeak ...

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Loading Aida6.2

Janko Mivšek
On 17. 02. 2011 14:43, Janko Mivšek wrote:

> That's really great news! Now question remains, how to catch up all
> those underscores (it seems in symbols only) to avoid that settings in
> Squeak ...

I checked and found just one more symbol in WebSession>>browserString.
For now you can safely just delete that method.

Janko