HI guys

I would like to do a small experiments:
        how can I load Famix2.1 models into moose on pharo?

After I would like to see how we can connect Moose/VW and Moose/Pharo in case we get people with VW applications.

Re: Loading FAMIX2.1 models

Tudor Girba-2
A compatibility implementation can be found here:

Gofer new
   squeaksource: 'Famix2Importer';
   package: 'Famix2Importer';
   load.

Once loaded, you get a menu in the MoosePanel to load from FAMIX 2.1.
It's not a great piece of code, but I patched it recently, and now it
does the job.

Cheers,
Doru

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI guys
>
> I would like to do a small experiments:
>        how can I load Famix2.1 models into moose on pharo?
>
> After I would like to see how we can connect Moose/VW and Moose/Pharo in case we get people with VW applications.
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com
"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Loading FAMIX2.1 models

Stéphane Ducasse

> A compatibility implementation can be found here:
>
> Gofer new
>   squeaksource: 'Famix2Importer';
>   package: 'Famix2Importer';
>   load.
>
> Once loaded, you get a menu in the MoosePanel to load from FAMIX 2.1.
> It's not a great piece of code, but I patched it recently, and now it
> does the job.

Ok I want to have a look.
I would like to see how we can interact with VW app.
        any experience with socket or others?

Jannik for the socket chapter I would love to see.