vaidasd
Hello,
I wanted to look at Scriptaculous. What is proper way to load
packages? In 3.8 image with seaside 2.5 I tried loading 2.6a (r17) but
there TcpService,  WAModLisp are missing.
What version with what version works and what repositories should I use?

thank you,
--
Vaidotas Didžbalis

Re: Loading Seaside from SM, Scriptaculous

Lukas Renggli
> I wanted to look at Scriptaculous. What is proper way to load
> packages? In 3.8 image with seaside 2.5 I tried loading 2.6a (r17) but
> there TcpService,  WAModLisp are missing.
> What version with what version works and what repositories should I use?

You need to load DynamicBindings, KomServices, KomHttpServer from
SqueakMap. Then the latest version of Seaside2 and Scriptaculous from
SqueakSource at <http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside>.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

RE: Loading Seaside from SM, Scriptaculous

Ramon Leon

> You need to load DynamicBindings, KomServices, KomHttpServer
> from SqueakMap. Then the latest version of Seaside2 and
> Scriptaculous from SqueakSource at
> <http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside>.
>
> Lukas

Not that you don't know this... But he can just install Pier and let it
setup all other stuff for him, it's what I do when setting up a new
image.

Re: Loading Seaside from SM, Scriptaculous

Lukas Renggli
> Not that you don't know this... But he can just install Pier and let it
> setup all other stuff for him, it's what I do when setting up a new
> image.

Yes, I am usually doing the same trick ;-)

If you don't intend to use Pier you can also load Magritte from
SqueakMap, it does a sub-set of the Pier installation (only Kom,
Seaside, Scriptaculous, Magritte) and is therefor slightly faster.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Loading Seaside from SM, Scriptaculous

vaidasd
Thank you
Vaidotas Didžbalis