JupiterJones
Hi All,

I have received the following error loading seaside in Pharo 1.4 and 2, as well as GS, and don't understand what it means :)

'Working copy for Seaside-Pharo-Core-JohanBrichau.17 not found'

That file does exist in the package-cache so I'm not sure how to solve the issue and complete the load.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jupiter_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: Loading Seaside question

JupiterJones
Replying to myself, I found there were a mix of references for ConfigurationOfSeaside3 and ConfigurationOfSeaside30 and in the 30 version there was a reference for Phaor2 and Seaside-Pharo-Core.

I updated all the ConfigurationOf references to Seaside3 and the repository to smalltalkhub.

Then… it loaded :)

Solved, and without having to learn too much about Metacello. That's a goal for another day :)

Cheers
On 04/10/2013, at 5:16 PM, Jupiter Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have received the following error loading seaside in Pharo 1.4 and 2, as well as GS, and don't understand what it means :)
>
> 'Working copy for Seaside-Pharo-Core-JohanBrichau.17 not found'
>
> That file does exist in the package-cache so I'm not sure how to solve the issue and complete the load.
>
> Any advice would be much appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jupiter_______________________________________________
> seaside mailing list

Re: Loading Seaside question

Damien Cassou
Hi Jupiter,

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Jupiter Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I updated all the ConfigurationOf references to Seaside3 and the repository to smalltalkhub.

could you please share your improvements? I have the same issue.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Loading Seaside question

JupiterJones
Hi Damien,

I don't feel particularly confident that what I've done is what the community needs, and I don't know Metacello all that well.

However, I went to copy the few changes for you and my changes file appears to be corrupted somehow - the source is all screwed up. Don't know how I managed that or how to fix it.

Regardless, from memory here was my process:

1. I loaded the ConfigurationOf's for Seaside, JQueryWidgetBox and Pier3.
2. Using "Finder"
        searched for all "ConfigurationOfSeaside30" and changed them to "ConfigurationOfSeaside3"
        changed the version to '3.1.0'
        changed the repository to 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/main'
3. There was also a reference to the repository in the spec for Jasmine (about half way down either the version or baseline method for '3.1.0').
4. Loaded Seaside with (ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project version: '3.1.0') load.
5. Did the same thing (step 2 and 3) for ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox
6. Loaded JQueryWidgetBox with (ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox project version: '2.8') load.
7. Did the same thing (step 2 and 3) with ConfigurationOfPier3
8. Loaded pier with ConfigurationOnPier3 load

If you have any problems, let me know and I'll try and recall what I did.

Now I'll have to work out what's going on with my sources :)

Good luck.

Cheers,

Jupiter