Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

In my main project I depend on Torsten's Bootstrap project which then loads Seaside. I tried this today on Pharo 6 and it did not work (some internal Seaside dependency could not be resolved). I also noticed that the last commits on Bootstrap were from April 2016.

My question now is: is this supposed to work on Pharo 6 ?

Thx,

Sven

Re: Loading Seaside via Bootstrap in Pharo 6

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Sven,

I have (not yet) tried Pharo6, but I saw some people did update the configuration for that.
How are you loading the project? Are you using the Metacello load API ?

Johan

> On 20 Feb 2017, at 19:52, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> In my main project I depend on Torsten's Bootstrap project which then loads Seaside. I tried this today on Pharo 6 and it did not work (some internal Seaside dependency could not be resolved). I also noticed that the last commits on Bootstrap were from April 2016.
>
> My question now is: is this supposed to work on Pharo 6 ?
>
> Thx,
>
> Sven

Re: Loading Seaside via Bootstrap in Pharo 6

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi Johan,

I depend on Bootstrap from my Config's baseline:

  project: 'Bootstrap' with: [
    spec
      className: 'ConfigurationOfBootstrap';
      repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap/main/';
      versionString: #stable ];

Which depends on Seaside in its baseline:

  spec project: 'Seaside3' with: [
    spec
      className: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
      versionString: #'stable';