jtuchel
HI,

I am looking for a way to load the least possible code to use AbtDOMDocumentApp. No Web services, no web server interface (Yes, XML can make sense without these ;-)).

There seems to be no Map (feature or normal map) in VAST 8.5.0 that can load only the least required code to map Smalltalk Objects to XML without requiring tools and stuff that are related to Web Servers or Web Services.

Am I missing something?

Joachim

Re: Loading XML mapping support

Mike-3

On Monday, August 13, 2012 2:05:08 PM UTC+1, [hidden email] wrote:
HI,

I am looking for a way to load the least possible code to use AbtDOMDocumentApp. No Web services, no web server interface (Yes, XML can make sense without these ;-)).

There seems to be no Map (feature or normal map) in VAST 8.5.0 that can load only the least required code to map Smalltalk Objects to XML without requiring tools and stuff that are related to Web Servers or Web Services.

Am I missing something?

Joachim

what about an xml mapping tool like liquid xml mapper?

Re: Loading XML mapping support

jtuchel
Mike,

thanks for the tip.
How exactly do you think it would help me with VA Smalltalk? A search on the site for "Smalltalk" brings up exactly 0 results.

Joachim

dfe

Re: Loading XML mapping support

dfe
Hello Joachim,

Have you tried loading just the feature ST: XML Parser to see if that meets your needs?
Regards,

Diane