Adrian Lienhard
When I drag a changeset (example attached) into a recent PharoCore 1.1 image and then choose to install it, I get a strange error (also attached).

Has anybody else noted this problem? Do we have a ticket for it?

Adrian

test.cs (414 bytes) Download Attachment
PharoDebug.log (26K) Download Attachment

Re: Loading a cs by drag and drop does not work anymore

Mariano Martinez Peck
Yes, I could reproduce the problem. No time to debug it :(

2010/6/7 Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]>
When I drag a changeset (example attached) into a recent PharoCore 1.1 image and then choose to install it, I get a strange error (also attached).

Has anybody else noted this problem? Do we have a ticket for it?

Adrian

Re: Loading a cs by drag and drop does not work anymore

Adrian Lienhard
Thanks for checking.

I created issue http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2518

I think this should be fixed for a 1.1 release.

Adrian