CdAB63
Good evening all,

Is there any class dealing with Matlab files??? I'm porting a python
simulation program that reads and writes from/to .mat files (using scipy
loadmat and savemat) and such class would be extremely interesting.

Best regards,

Casimiro Barreto

PS: didn't post success case because I'm awaiting clearance
(authorization) to do so. Private projects suck... but pay the bills :D

Re: Loading and saving Matlab .mat files

CdAB63
Ok,

Just found MatFileReader developed by Nicolas Cellier. Featured in his
blog Smalissimo.

Thanks Nicolas.

Best regards,

Casimiro

On 10/03/2018 04:27 PM, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:

> Good evening all,
>
> Is there any class dealing with Matlab files??? I'm porting a python
> simulation program that reads and writes from/to .mat files (using
> scipy loadmat and savemat) and such class would be extremely interesting.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Casimiro Barreto
>

> PS: didn't post success case because I'm awaiting clearance
> (authorization) to do so. Private projects suck... but pay the bills :D

pEpkey.asc (3K) Download Attachment